MADNESS...
-
*MADNESS….*
It sems to me that the more ‘inventive’ we get with the gadgets we
develop…the more we complicate our lives. Bear with me here. Twe...
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

A friend of mine lost three babies before she had the two that she has now. JoJo and Alli (the kids on my facebook). I can't imagine how it feels but I am so glad to know you find comfort in God. Imagine those who don't know him and go through this? I love you dearly!
ReplyDeleteand hopefully you'll never find out, either! and hopefully this is my last time, too. couldn't imagine losing three in a row, although that story gives me hope.
ReplyDeleteoh sweetie i am so sorry to hear your news.
ReplyDeleteplease know we are thinking of you and praying for your family thru this time, more so than usual.
hugs to all.